Vibram FiveFingers sizing guide is a great place to start when finding the right soles for your feet. You must also keep in mind that everyone’s feet are unique, and Vibram FiveFingers may vary slightly by style. Use these sizing charts and fit tips as a guide to the proper Vibram FiveFingers shoes for your feet.
How should your Vibram FiveFingers fit:
Too large: Feet can move around inside the shoe, which may cause blisters/hot spots.
Too small: Toes are not able to fully extend— toes feel curled or slightly bent.
Just right: Longest toe slightly touches the end of the toe pocket or rests just before the end. Ideally, Vibram FiveFingers will fit just like a glove or second skin.
Now you are ready for training, fitness, running, walking, trekking and more!
To feel the maximum effect of the shoe on your foot, follow the instructions:
- Walk barefoot on a carpeted floor for 1 or 2 minutes to give your feet and muscles time to adapt to the sensation.
- Place Vibram FiveFingers flat on the floor, unlace, and loosen upper.
- Keep the heel of the shoe down as your foot enters.
- Use your fingers to help guide toes into the correct toe compartments.
- Check to see that you have only one toe in each slot.
- Once you have all your toes in the correct place, pull up the heel, tighten the lacing device and secure to fit.
- Walk around and test out how they feel.
You can find more information about Vibram FiveFingers and the various models in Basecamp Shop or online here.