The 4 Quattro XT hybrid ski boot is equipped with a Pressa SKI-01 sole compatible with GripWalk bindings. The 4 Quattro WT is versatile, it allows you to ski off-piste as well as on-piste. Its technology allows you to practice ski touring and alpine skiing.
- Alpine Axial Hybrid construction that ensures a precise fit in the midfoot and forefoot with a combination of straps on the medial side of the shell.
- Presa SKI-01 outsole with ergonomic design for excellent grip when walking and also compatible with GripWalk technology.
- Shell with over-injected carbon insert that improves the transmission of impulses to the skis.
- PVC-free strap with RECCO device.
The XT series is not lacking at all next to the SL series:
- Grilamid® Bio Shell
- Alpine Axial Hybrid Construction
- PRESA® outsole
- Magnesium buckles
- Intuition® liners
- Weight: Men’s 1500g (27); Women’s 1345g (25)
- Shell/Cuff/Tongue: Grilamid® Bio w Carbon Core/ Grilamid® Bio
- Liner: 4Pro Flex XT
- Last: 100mm
- Flex: Men’s 130, Women’s 115
- Ski/Walk Mode: Speed Lock 4
- Closure: 4 Buckle Closure + Booster® Active Power Strap
- Forward Lean: 17° ± 2°
- Range of Motion: 61°
- Outsole: PRESA® SKI 01/ GripWalk Tour
- Compatible Binding Systems: Alpine GripWalk, AT, TLT
Learn more here.